This unique book and software combo provides straight forward immediate, short and long term strategies and tips that can add Thousands if not Millions to your wealth through the increased value of your business.
Why do most business owners fail to realize any significant value from their business? Lack of planning – no exit strategy or lack of an exit strategy that takes into account the unique rules to the game of building value and then selling and obtaining maximum value from a private company. The biggest reason of all we believe is not knowing the rules of the game. You can play without knowing the rules but can you win?
Our Wealth Building Exit Strategies Book and Software combination demystifies the unwritten rules and dynamics and allows you to be in total control of your company’s value as you build value and prepare to exit. Written in “shirt sleeve” English to be understood by the non financial entrepreneur and financial professionals alike.
The information we provide is not a scholarly dissertation based upon theory but rather “Real World Marketplace Intelligence” based upon the lessons learned and the experience gained selling more than two thousand businesses.
Studies reveal the unsettling reality that a the majority (perhaps 75%) of all private businesses loose a dramatic amount of value in the few years prior to attempting a sale. The overwhelming majority of once valuable businesses loose so much value that they end up being “Sold” for Liquidation Value of the Business’s Assets only.
The Software dramatically illustrates why your business may be worthless to one yet worth millions to another.
Here are some of the topics the book covers.
- Employ Public company strategies to dramatically increase the value of your business
- How to avoid traps and mistakes that literally cost business owners hundreds of thousands in unrealized value
- Non financial factors that impact your business’ value
- How to increase your business’ value without increasing declared profits (besides re-casting or normalizing earnings)
- Moves you can make to maximize your company’s value before you put it on the market – both short and long term
- A complete and comprehensive description of the types of buyers in today’s marketplace and how they determine value.
- How to determine which type buyer will be best for your business and pay you the most money and how to avoid the rest
- Ten reasons why selling a business is different from selling essentially anything else you can imagine and how to capitalize upon the differences.
- An overview of the process a savvy business person employs to sell his/her business
- In Chapter 5 you will learn how to identify the buyer who will pay the most money and be the best operator for your business