11 in stock
Here are some of the topics the book covers.
- How to avoid traps and mistakes that literally cost business owners hundreds of thousands in unrealized value
- Employ Public company strategies to dramatically increase the value of your business
- Non financial factors that impact your business’ value
- How to increase your business’ value without increasing declared profits besides re-casting or normalizing earnings)
- Moves youcan make to maximize your company’s value before you put it on the market – both short and long term
- A complete and comprehensive description of the types of buyers in today’s marketplace and how they determine value.
- How to determine which type buyer will be best for your business and pay you the most money and how to avoid the rest
- Ten reasons why selling a business is different from selling essentially anything else you can imagine and how to capitalize upon the differences.
- An overview of the process a savvy business person employs to sell his/her business
Take a page fromPublic Company CEO‘s play book and learn how to Build Wealth as well as Profits
Your primary focus, as owner of a Private company, is upon making money while a Public Company CEO’s chief concern is increasing the value of their company (as indicated by their stock price). Now, using the information this book providesyou will be able to:
- Keep an eye on the value of your Private Company just as the Public Company CEOs do. Monitor your progress as you increase your company’s value and build wealth with your business
- Identify the profile of the type of buyer willing to pay you the Most Money
Assure that you MAXIMIZE and OBTAIN the WEALTH that’s LOCKED in your business