Determine the right price for any private or family businesses (with sales between $100,000 and $5,000,000). Case studies illustrate why different buyers pay different prices and why size and organizational structure matter when determining business value.
“It’s not what you pay but how you pay it” and “It’s not what you get for the business but rather what you get to keep” that’s important. The software automatically produces both a Justification of Purchase Price and a Transaction Structure. Quickly determine not only the right price but the right terms as well.
“A business may be deemed worthless by one yet be worth millions to another!”
Find out why with your very own copy of “The Complete Guide to Business Valuation when Buying or Selling a Private Company” and the companion Business Valuation, Successor Identification and Transaction Structuring software.
The previously unwritten rules for Valuing, Buiying or Selling a Private Business at the Right Price. Determine the right price for any private or family businesses (with sales between $100,000 and $5,000,000). Case studies illustrate why different buyers pay different prices and why size and organizational structure matter when determining business value. Explains why individual motivations and perspectives may be more important than “the numbers” when making value and buy/sell decisions. This is the only resource of its kind. Based on marketplace experience, not theory.
- Costly traps to avoid when buying or selling all, or part of any business
- Ten major reasons why buying or a selling a business is different than buying or selling anything else you can imagine – How applying this information puts you in control
- How to identify buyers willing to pay premium prices – How to identify a business that is a Real Bargain
- Non-financial elements that increase or decrease a business’s value
- Buy or sell any business at the right price and terms
- Why financial information is generally of secondary importance when determining business value
- Discover negotiating strategies that produce win-win transactions
- Determine the optimum time to buy or sell any business
- Understand the impact transaction structure has upon value and how to minimize riskDon’t pay too much! Don’t accept to little!
The book “The Complete Guide to Business Valuation when Buying or Selling a Private Company” describes the various categories of buyers and businesses, and the software, VALUware 7.0, performs the calculations appropriate to each .
With VALUware 7.0 you can quickly determine:
- Which valuation method’s) are most appropriate for use with the type and size business involved
- The right price for any small to mid size business
- The ideal transaction structure
- How to maximize value and minimize risk
- What impact financing, or the lack thereof, has on a fair price
- How to increase value of the business you own or acquire without increasing declared profits
VALUware 7.0 automatically generates:
- Computation of thirty valuation methods and variations at the touch of a key
- Separates business value by type of buyers active in today’s marketplace
- Creation of Comparative Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Ratio Analysis
- Calculate “What if” Transaction Structuring & Fairness Testing — Is it a fair deal?
- Risk, Bankability and Collateral Analysis
- Determine the impact financing, or the lack thereof, will have on a Value?
- Business Profile Matrix to simplify collecting data for acquisition or developing an offering brochure.
- Develop projections of future profitability quickly and easily.
- Report generation — Perform valuations for business clients – The built in Report Writer generate a 50+ page report with graphs.
- Satisfies Revenue Ruling 59-60 requirements
“It’s not what you pay but how you pay it” and “It’s not what you get for the business but rather what you get to keep” that’s important. Both a Justification of Purchase Price and a Transaction Structuring feature are built into the program enabling you to determine not only the right price but the right terms as well.
Who should have VALUware 7.0 Business Valuation Software?
- Individuals purchasing a business
- Business owners considering sale
- Accountants and CPAs with small business owner clients
- Attorneys serving private companies
- Business Brokers and Intermediaries
- Financial planners
- Business advisors
You get a lot more than just a number with VALUware 7.0