The book provides a step by step road map illustrating how to overcome the personal, emotional and financial issues that make selling a business difficult and guides you through the process to the consummation of a successful sale.
10 in stock
When you are satisfied with the value your business has attained, it’s time to Cash In – Leave in Style with a Pile! The book provides a step by step road map illustrating how to overcome the personal, emotional and financial issues that make selling a business difficult and guides you through the process to the consummation of a successful sale.
- The book explains and walks you through the entire process one step at a time:
- Identification of proper buyer candidates
- Learn the secrets to writing compelling ads designed to attract your ideal buyer
- Identify the best advertising mediums
- Employ process designed to assured to maintain confidentiality
- Fielding inquiries, internet – telephone
- Interviewing techniques used by the pros
- How to insure you know all about your candidate before they know your identity
- How to facilitate a non-binding offer without the deal going “legal” prematurely
- The proper sequence of the release of your sensitive business records and information
- How to handle your buyer’s request to interview customers, vendors, lenders and employees and much more
This is the only book of its kind. There are a lot of books on the subject written by attorneys, accountants and others who have been involved in the game as technical advisors and therefore are written from their technical point of view. The information they offer is valuable but will not provide you the “on the field and in the game guidance” you need to score your touchdown.
This is an excellent book for you to read even if you are planning to hire a broker/intermediary to sell your business.
Reason – The insider information will allow you to determine the business selling savvy of those you might interview. Many brokers/intermediaries have excellent credentials but lack real world, on the ground savvy required to sell small to medium size private business. If you are a business broker click here to access information we developed just for you.