A One Minute Quiz
for Business Owners Only!
By: Theodore P. Burbank,
This One Minute Quiz will help you answer the most difficult
decision a business owner
ever has to face.
Count your Yes answers to the following questions, then Click on "How did
you score" to see how you did.
1. Is your business less enjoyable now than before?
2. Does your business challenge and excite you less than earlier?
3. Do you think of selling your business more often now than you did previously?
4. Do you find yourself complaining more lately?
5. Has the business come between you and your loved ones?
6. Has your business begun to level off or decline?
7. Are you concerned you no longer have the stamina your business requires?
8. Do you wonder what you would do if you sold the business?"
9. Do you often wonder "What is my business worth?"
10. Would you be hesitant to personally guarantee a sizable loan in order to grow your
Click here to see how you scored
Mr. Burbank is President of Lighthouse Financial, LLC and
since 1979 he and his associates have consulted with and provided
valuation, marketing and sales assistance to more than 2,000 family and private
He is the
author of :
"Are You Creating Wealth or Just Making Money?"
- Wealth building exit strategies for private business owners
"In & Out of Business . . . Happily"
"The Complete Guide to Buying Your Ideal Business and
Paying a Fair Price"
Buying Tool Kit" Acquisition Software
"EZbizPricer" Business Pricing
to Determine the Real Earnings of Any Business Using IRS Audit Methods"
Audit Tools" Software
"The Complete Guide to Selling Your Business for the
Most Money" -
"VALUware 6.0" Business Valuation
a Business Tool Kit" Software
"DealMaster 4.0" Business Acquisition Software
"DealMaker docs" Transaction Documentation Software
on Disk" Business analysis software
All are published by
Parker-Nelson Publishing. In
addition he is a contributing author to "Merger and Acquisition Handbook
for Small and Mid-Size Businesses" and "Business Valuation
Handbook" both published by John Wiley and Sons
and has written many articles on business sales and valuations.
has conducted seminars and addressed many trade associations in the US, Canada
and abroad. Ted is available for private consultation, valuation and
acquisition assignments. He may be
reached by telephone: 508 794-1200 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org